Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hi,
It's Jack writing this time. We're on day two without Pearl and we still miss her just as much. I didn't think it would hurt this much. We pass Guatemalan babies on the street and we are reminded of her; we pass Guatemalan children and we wonder if that is what Pearl will look like when she grows older. Then today we saw a Guatemalan woman who looked just like Pearl's birth mom. I am always interested in what my girls will look like when they grow up. Like me or Susan, so this was sort of a glimpse at what Pearl "might" look like. My heart aches for her. She is our daughter and it pains us so to leave her here. I know in my heart of hearts that she will be home soon, but the days drag on without her in our arms.

Thank you for all your prayers and support. Please pray for Pearl to exit the Guatemala court system soon. The desire of our heart would be for her paperwork to exit PGN this week.

In HIS service and love,

Jack

No comments: