Monday, January 16, 2012

Save your quarters for a FUN night!


It's that time of year again! A Sea of Hope (www.aseaofhope.org) will be holding their Third Annual Quarter Auction on February 17. We are blessed that Jeremiah's adoption will benefit from this fundraiser! The Quarter Auction last year was a huge success and everyone had a wonderful time! If you are local, please come out and join us and if you aren't local, come stay and enjoy our area for the weekend! ;)


When?
February 17 at 5:00 pm

Where?
Northside Baptist Church Life Center

Cost?
Each paddle costs $5 and each paddle may bid a quarter to win! You may purchase more than one paddle. Be sure to bring LOTS of quarters!!!

Food?
You will have an opportunity to buy great snacks, drinks and hot dogs starting at 5:00 pm.


I realize this doesn't fully explain how a quarter auction works. Before I attended my first one, I had multiple people explain it to me and I still didn't fully understand it. You can google it for more information but you'll understand it better when you come out on February 17! I don't remember a single person leaving unhappy because it was full of laughs and joy and terrific prizes. So please invite all your friends and bring lots of quarters and join us for this amazing fundraising opportunity!



No comments: