Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Heartache

From the title, you must think my heart is hurting because I miss Joseph.  And that is true, I do miss him immensely.  But peace dwells in my heart knowing God is faithful and one day Joseph will have a forever family.

This morning, my heart is really aching for a few other little boys who do NOT have families coming to get them.  These sweet boys are living in the same home, in the same room, as our dear son.  Thankfully, there are some lovely women who take care of these boys.  They feed them, they dress them, they bathe them, and they brush their teeth.  These nannies work 24 hour shifts and take care of all 7 children with special needs in this room.  We praise God for these women..

But these boys need families.  They need the same mommy and/or daddy to love them daily.  It's time for them to attach to a family.   I understand it might not be easy to take care of a child with special needs.  I also know a great God who gives us strength and mercy new every morning. 

Take a look at these precious children.  If you are unable to adopt, consider being an advocate for these boys.  They need someone to be their voice for them.  They need someone's heart to ache for them.


"Josiah"


"Zeke"



"Peter"



"Neil"





Ezekiel 34:17
I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak..."

No comments: